Monday, August 3, 2009

this summer is almost over...


my new gladiator sandals 
from the la fashion district
this photo
does them no justice.
note to self...
must post a better one...
my swim bottoms 
from uo
 summer 08' collection...
a view from lake temescal...
sophia my love, at lake temescal.

all images ©2009VeronicaRevis


i cannot believe that this summer
is almost over
and my journey in california is almost complete.
four long years...
this makes me sad,
but i will be back one day...

right now i just need some east coast love.
it is crazy how different the  coasts are,
i mean,
we are the united states of america
however,
united is one thing we are not
and i don't even know what the deal is with that.

freedom will never be free
and the cost of living, 
that seems to only go up each day.
especially out here in california.

so i have decided to take a time out,
a much needed time out.
and reunite with family i never get to see,
have sleepovers at grams house,
bake, bake, bake,
and take the time to pursue what i love.

so be ready to see a lot more of me,
 a lot more of my photography,
and a whole lot more at myspace.com/alteredrubbish
coming this fall...

1 comment: