Friday, May 15, 2009

Altered Rubbish clothing boutique



Last night was the official launch of my online store,
Altered Rubbish clothing boutique.
Currently, there is a myspace page up and running,
where you can see the items I am selling,
then you can e-mail me 
and tell me what item you would like.
Shipping expenses can be seen on the main page.

Here is a sample of what the myspace page looks like...



Altered Rubbish
offers women's
clothes, shoes and accessories.

I sell vintage pieces that I find and I also create pieces made from used/recycled clothing, shoes and accessories and turn them into a new and unique, one of a kind piece to add to your wardrobe. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have!

Check back frequently for more unique items for sale!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment