Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a crazy week...


Back to Santa Barbara 
for some business
and some pleasure...

me and some of my girls at the art show...
james and ricky socially lubricated...
james with his work up at the show...
me and ashley in front of some of
my work at the show...
me and one wall of my work at the show...
my birthday party at el torito!
me on my birthday,
with my feathers in my hair,
going back to my indian roots...

thank you to all of my friends in santa barbara
for making this birthday one of the best!

and thank you Johnny K. for staying in santa barbara
long enough for my birthday and the show...
you are greatly missed on the west coast!


last week was crazy fun...
it was my birthday,
on earth day!
i wore feathers in my hair 
and drank ridiculous amounts of margaritas!
it was amazing to say the least,
turning 22 could have never felt so good!

then last friday the 24th of April,
we had our art show,
Exploration6.
it was all of our first art show,
and it was perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment