Friday, March 6, 2009

it's been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time...

Finally, I am a college graduate!

©2009 Veronica Revis

it has been a long time...
this shot is from my fashion class at brooks, which was also my last class there ever!, it is from an assignment to shoot jeans and this self-portrait is what came out.

 these are my favorite pair of jean shorts in the whole world! they come from a little shop on haight street in San Francisco. however, at the moment i can't wait to go shopping there for an apartment in oakland/berkley this weekend!

now that school time is finally over and done with i can finally start my journey up north to san francisco. i can't wait for cold weather, foggy days and tons of amazing music

watch out for the band Barnacles... they are coming back with a vengeance to the Oakland area... so exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment