Sunday, December 7, 2008

taking it all in...


image © adult swim


I can't believe it is already winter... Santa Barbara will do that to you I guess. In two weeks I will be flying back to Pennsylvania and I am oh so excited! The Andy Warhol museum, snow tubing, good Italian food, friends and family... what more could one ask for? Absolutely nothing.
After that it's one more session of school and I will officially become a Brooks Institute graduate. What a glorious feeling! I am just so excited for the next journey in life to begin!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Picture
    Elephants & Bunnies the humblest of animals
    Don't know why but when I was reading your entry I was thinking Of the Lion King and the song The circle of life. Have a good one with the Fam. V. keeps writing

    ReplyDelete